Bright blessings all~

For those who are willing to take the first steps on the long road towards their starting point.
KamiDragon
APB: No
Rift: No

Bright blessings all~

Postby KamiDragon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 am

Bright blessings all~ :D
I will tell you a little about myself. Awakened. Lightworker. I am attuned second degree in the Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing. I dont have a label.. but those two words I am most associate with.

Im going to also make this into a list because I don't know where to start on the topic of awakening. everyone has heir own path but ill list some areas I delve into

I have an eastern ecclectic viewpoints on spirituality, but it has all seem to have come together, so Its really not ecclectic at all. I really dont know where to begin. I am 35 and when I was 12, I started reading tarot cards and books on wicca, aborigine dreamtime, and tarot. Thats where my fascination of life and spirituality began. I studies dao/taism

Spirituality~Awakening. To get personal. I knew I truly awakened when I had a dream I watched myself die in the rain, and a feeling of joy happiness and my felt my spirit free. I was free from the illusions of 3D reality.

Zen~I like to attend the Zen temple where I live and morning Zazens, walking and sitting. The Kadampa buddhist center also on Thursdays, Tibetan buddist center in Chapel Hill where I listen to the monk speak. We did a meditation a few years back that taught me what compassion truly was. I would love to share. Understanding this well it made it easier to practice

Wicca~Occult~I delve into it all. Magick with a c or K.. it doesnt matter in my opinion. Kabbalah, Qabalah, the sefer Zetzirah, both Meditative and Magickal Kabbalah. The turning of the season, my favorite the summer solstice.
My craft magickal name is Kali Maera.

Hinduism.. well with wicca,, getting to know the gods and goddesses.. Kali is in my heart. Ganesh is the obstacle breaker. He is very powerful.

Crystal healing~my father is a gemologist, Im had a connection since I was a tiny child to crystalline energy, ..I have a crystal site, you can check out my articles on crystal healing and chakras
www.sacredearthcrystals.com

Starseeds.. I could get on that topic, yes Im one.
and blue, I am of blue ray soul group

Gematria~Hebrew letters~deeply into also

Fascinations~Martial arts~Sword collecting~Bellydance

Sacred Gemetry~something I have discovered in the past year. The flower of life..I cannot seem to stop painting it. The answers unspoken are coming to me throught it, the flower, the seed of life.

Intersting, very intersting listening to discussion about archetypes.. Ive discovered in my way of thinking one should ask the archetypes within us to come into our bodies and meet us.

And each one of us, each are the jewel in a lotus. A magickal jewel.

I have never had a game catch my attention and now that I have came across your Cabal,.. it would be quite interesting :)

Its a pleasure to meet you~

Namaste

Shadowy
Officer
Officer
APB: Yes

Re: Bright blessings all~

Postby Shadowy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am

Post split successfull, woohoo!

Hi KamiDragon.
Thank you for your application, Godwin will be here to greet you shortly. :)

Godwin
Leader
Leader
APB: Yes

Postby Godwin » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Wow this is great!

A fellow Lightworker :D I feel so happy :)

So many tingles of recognition on what you write... I could list them all, but I'd rather invite you right in and talk to you at length there :)

Okay I'll list a few:

- Martial arts: yes, sword collecting: yes (read my post about myself in the Cabal part of the forum... especially near the end ;)), eastern spirituality: yes, crystal/indigo starseeds: yup :p, seeing yourself as death: aye, Sacred Geometry: Metatron, The Hebrew letters of creation: I see the real living letters sometimes, each of us being a jewel: do you know the song "How could anyone" by Shaina Noll?

Come right in! :)

And welcome ^^

KamiDragon
APB: No

Postby KamiDragon » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Blessings all..
sorry I have not been on. apparently my husband is divorcing very shocking mocking my spirituality and just wow I am glad he is doing this if he actually feels this way about my true self. I loook forward to joining you all! I was locked out of my own house and eveything taken from me (im letting lawyer help me hopefully i can get him out) well since out real stories are our characters.. Kammii is now a lightworker whos energy obvioulsy just too opposite for this man. He started playuing this game also. Who knows he could be an illuminati for all i know.,. good god. He just had to start playing too. Now im in super was mode. I just need this jerk out of my house.

Now that I have my computer back..
looking forward to joining you all!!
Kammii :D

Return to “The Secret World Recruitment”