Simondo's Application.

Want to join the Rubicon Sadists Clan? Apply here!
Simondo
APB: Yes
Rift: No

Simondo's Application.

Postby Simondo » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey guys.

My name is Simon, I'm 25 from Cambridge, England.

I've been playing APB since RTW. I'm quite the veteran.

I'm currently unemployed, so I have plenty of gaming time. I am a hotel manager by trade however.

I was recently a Moderator in Konvict Gaming. I left in style after fellow clan members were mistreated and removed from the clan after two years. Most people are aware of the clan, it's not the best, but we tried to achieve a friendly atmosphere. It's very difficult, I know we all get cheesed off when it comes to APB but it's about keepin' cool!

I have two characters.
Enforcer - Simondo - Rank 235 - Gold threat.
Criminal - VirginWarrior - Rank 11X - Gold threat.

I come with all the gaming commodities required to function well within a game. So no issues there.

My steam account is: Sit1988 (Sit is my childhood nickname. I once sat down when a lady was telling her dog to sit. I thought she was talking to me. Therefore the kids took the mickey telling me to sit all the time. It's stuck for almost 20 years haha!)

I hope there isn't anything vital missing.

Oh just a thanks to Nyu for being a good sport in-game and for the referral.

Hopefully speak to you guys soon.

Thanks!

Simondo.

Zhokel
The Curator
The Curator
APB: No

Re: Simondo's Application.

Postby Zhokel » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Simondo wrote:I've been playing APB since RTW. I'm quite the veteran.

\o/ So have we :D Despite most of us quitting for a time or something a lot of us have come back :) Especially recently.

Simondo wrote:Most people are aware of the clan, it's not the best, but we tried to achieve a friendly atmosphere. It's very difficult, I know we all get cheesed off when it comes to APB but it's about keepin' cool!

Can't say I am aware, but I've just come back from a years break. Cheesed off comes with APB xD, we all have our moments but we've stuck together for nearly 3 years now so! :)

Simondo wrote:Oh just a thanks to Nyu for being a good sport in-game and for the referral.

It makes a refreshing change to not get some of the whispers I usually do... Anyway, hey! Will give an invite at some point in game! :D

Godwin
Leader
Leader

Postby Godwin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Welcome! :)
You have the honor of being our first recruit in almost a year (but that was for a different game).

Do note that the clan is empty.
Yes, a 'lot' of us came back, but that basically means we now have 5 people regularly playing and can usually field 1 group (at evenings from 20:30 Brussels time till we stop). (It's a lot in comparison, and we had 9 online a few weeks ago :p)

We also are connected on steam (most of us) and that makes it easy to form groups.

If that doesn't scare you I very much look forward to making your acquaintance and playing :)
(crim only for me)

Zhokel
The Curator
The Curator

Postby Zhokel » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Simondo wrote:I've been playing APB since RTW.

Which just reminded me...

Shadowy
Officer
Officer

Postby Shadowy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi Simon. :)
While I don't remember your name personally, I have seen your clan a lot in the past. You lot seemed like a decent bunch.

Welcome to Rubicon Sadists. :D

Varuka

Postby Varuka » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 am

Although you will never see me (because i apparently don't exist), I still welcome you!
It's good to see new additions!

Because I am happy, you also get a nyan cat!
:nyan:

Return to “Recruitment”